This blog is about all forms of wildlife I record around North Buckinghamshire and Milton Keynes in particular. My main interests for 2012 will be looking for anything I've not seen before.

Thursday, March 10

Mr Sprawky

Making the girls school lunches this morning, I looked out the kitchen window and Mr Sparrowhawk was back. Perched on the fence not 7 metres from me. I did the classic, 'put my hand in my pocket to use the camera on my mobile' and he was off in attack mode, he dashed off under the bird table and behind the garden shed. I waited half a minute to see if he was unsuccessful and would sit back on a fence. But all that happened next was a Blackbird was flushed from next doors and flew off.
I had noticed some larger droppings on the roof of the bird table and now predict he's been feeding in the garden for sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment