This blog is about all forms of wildlife I record around North Buckinghamshire and Milton Keynes in particular. My main interests for 2012 will be looking for anything I've not seen before.

Wednesday, December 1

Lunch time

As I said at the beginning of the working week, I was going to use my lunch hours to maximum effect this week. So taking my life in my hands by trying to get out of the car park in CMK I set off to Broughton Grounds as I'd not been for ages and was hoping for some owl action. I then found out that they'd shut the road from the H5. So I detoured to Willen South (knowing Rob had already checked it out earlier) but after 60 seconds of that easterly wind in my work trousers and tears streaming down my face, I retreated to the car. I then headed back into CMK and gave another couple of laps of Lloyds Court and the Library but only Starlings were noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment