This blog is about all forms of wildlife I record around North Buckinghamshire and Milton Keynes in particular. My main interests for 2012 will be looking for anything I've not seen before.

Thursday, August 12

GONE

Checked the Noctule roost last night from the back garden and none were seen in over 25 minutes.
I then checked the roost this morning and could hear nothing. So, confident to say they have left with my last confirmed sightings from Sunday 8th August. They started way back on the 19th May.
Hope they come back next year. Any bets on the start date for 2011?

Also found a small Bank Vole in one of the 'hotels' yesterday afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. About time that lot pushed off. Best part of 3 months in the same roost - don't they read the books? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be interesting to stick a endoscope inside the roost in December - any offers ;-)

    ReplyDelete