This blog is about all forms of wildlife I record around North Buckinghamshire and Milton Keynes in particular. My main interests for 2012 will be looking for anything I've not seen before.

Wednesday, September 22

Tuesday evening - bingo - Bucks list meets Wryneck !

After having dipped the Lathbury Wryneck three times last autumn. The Bacombe Hill bird reappeared Tuesday morning and looked set for another day. With a juggle of lunch hours I was on the road and picked Nik up by 1615. After 40 minutes we arrived in the small car park at the base of Bacombe Hill. We took a wrong turn from the car park and totally missed the area the bird was in. Quick call to Lee and he talked us back onto the bird. What a bird amazing views, well chuffed to finally add this bird to my Bucks list. Check out Lee's blogs for fantastic photo's of this bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment